Its officially official

I said "I’m gunna hit it hard for 5 years working. I have busted my ass… long days and hard work.

Missed out on a lot of riding, but was still able to maintain my strength by going to the gym 3 nights a week.

But its official… We purchased the house in florida… done deal. Absolutely beautiful nieghborhood on a large piece of property.

Most of the awesome trails are with in an hour (santos and alafia are about 2 hours away)

Best part of this whole thing… house is paid for in full… no debt.

Selling my home in smithtown… am I going to move… dunno yet, but if i do its gunna be great living an easy life on easy street (name of the road) riding everyday.

I have met some awesome people thru vision, but the best relationship that was created was Loretto.

She Helped me thru My almost divorce and then thru my wifes suicide … My first business and the new one… and all the other speed bumps

Lots of things to be thankful for… but i am totally
Stoked about the florida house… damn … I deserve it… 5 years i busted my ass

1 Like

That’s awesome, congratulations!

1 Like

Thanx Tim

Been Riding the Turkey Creek Down here and meeting a lot of awesome bikers. This trail is fast with some techy root sections. Best way to hit them is WFO. Basically flat with lots of switch backs. Much like RP… less the climbs.

Soon as get more settled in will be checking more trails out.

We will be back in march for a bit and looking forward to getting a little more riding in.

Glad you’re having a good time. Any critters to worry about down there? Spiders, snakes, giant mosquitoes?

Tim, the only Danger down here is the friggin roots on the trail. Hammer thru the trail 2 have bit me so far… other wise its been great. Been riding on the avg 11 miles a day 4 days a week… its not much but its a start. this is the trail…its faster than this guy makes it seem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cev48a9EZ9c&t=176s