Let's hear about what sections of trails get your blood pumping.
I'm gonna do a top 5 list.
1. Agent Orange in Glacier 8. Flows so fast and fun. Great mix of berms, kickers, log rolls, etc...
2. True Blue downhill section at Glacier 8. A super fast gully with rocks and fun lines.
3. Chutes at Stillwell. Very fast and flowy section with small drops along the way.
4. Black diamond section at Mlp. One of the techiest sections on the island and cool mix of features along the way.
5. Gotta do the Ridges at Glacier Ridge. Awesome intro and fast flowy features along the way.