Let’s hear about what sections of trails get your blood pumping.
I’m gonna do a top 5 list.
- Agent Orange in Glacier 8. Flows so fast and fun. Great mix of berms, kickers, log rolls, etc…
- True Blue downhill section at Glacier 8. A super fast gully with rocks and fun lines.
- Chutes at Stillwell. Very fast and flowy section with small drops along the way.
- Black diamond section at Mlp. One of the techiest sections on the island and cool mix of features along the way.
- Gotta do the Ridges at Glacier Ridge. Awesome intro and fast flowy features along the way.