11th Annual Fat Tire Festival

CLIMB’s 11th Annual Fat Tire Fest
CLIMB is pleased to announce that the CLIMB Fat Tire Festival will be held on October 13, 2018. Giant and Scott bikes will be on-hand with a demo truck to include all the goodies of 2018.

If you don’t already know, this year the CLIMB FTF IS THE ELEVENTH annual gathering of the mountain bike tribe and will take place at Cathedral Pines County Park in Yaphank. There are four different trails that total 65 miles of fast, fun, flowy trails near the event HQ and 10 miles at event HQ.

The day’s shenanigans include but are in no way limited to…

• Women’s only rides.

• Skills clinic(s).

• Group Rides; Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, kids, and/or whatever else we might come up with.

• An expo area with tons of cool stuff.

• Raffles

• And more!

Everything above is included as a member of CLIMB. If you wish to participate in any of the activities, group rides, or BBQ you can obtain membership the day of the event.

The proceeds from the CLIMB 11th Annual FTF go directly to support our 150+ trails system here on Long Island to keep them open and maintained.

Details

General admission – Free as a current CLIMB member. Membership can be obtained the day of.

New for this year ⇒ Non CLIMB Members will be able to participate in the activities, rides, and BBQ for a $20 fee as well as be a given a ticket for the raffle!

Everyone, member or not looking to participate in the CLIMB 11th Annual FTF will need to register at the event table. This will allow you to ride any demo bike you like, take any class or clinic, enjoy the social events… ahh, you get the idea.

The event opens to the public at 9AM on Saturday.

Camping– $15/night for Suffolk County Residents, $32/night for Non-Suffolk County residents

Be sure to register at the PARK OFFICE for camping if you plan to camp at Cathedral Pines County Park, the home base for the CLIMB 11th Annual FTF.

Camping is primitive and sometimes crowded‚ others call it cozy. Register using the above link and please remember sites are on a first come first served basis. A maximum of two tents per site and maximum of four adults per tent.

Sponsors and Exhibitors

In addition to Giant and Scott Bicycles, we have commitments from Race Awesome, ESI grips, Box Components/Cyclegroup Inc, Phil Wood, GQ-6, Sram, Stall Mates Wipes, Suffolk Pro Cycles, Brand’s Cycle & Fitness, Sawyer, Chris King, Miles Wide Industries, 2Toms, Chrome Industries, Purple Extreme, SKS, Hero Enterprises, Finishline, Biofreeze, PDW, Bike Rumor, Bar Mitts, Ritchey Logic, Rogue Panda Designs, Absolute Black, Stan’s No Tubes, Carl Hart Bicycles, Diety, Pearly’s Possum Socks, Henty, Vicious Cycles, Potty Packs, Dirt Rag, Trayvax, DT Swiss, and more to come.

Come down…no need to be a member for activities, food, or music. And this year I’ll have a tent there with merchandise from my clothing company Til We Dye.

1 Like

Thanks for the post Kenny. See you there.

Cannondale will be there also

I am willing to offer a 1/4 drive Matco ratchet socket set valued at $175 from Loretto and I for the Raffle. If interested contact me.

Sweet I ride a 08 Cannondale Perp as my dh bike. Thing still rips and it’s a 26er…lol. But I am interested to try out those new Ocho Lefty forks… a weight weenie’s dream!!

Yup… Yet another year We offer something as a raffle…

Response… anyone…anyone?

Eh… forget I offered

Sorry Spartacus haven’t been here in a while. Kenny was nice enough to post here as I have been super busy. I want to thank you for your interest in supporting the FTF but don’t like taking donations without putting the sponsor logo on everything, and the shirts and banner went to print already. I will keep you in mind for next year.

Too bad, I have been a matco tool distributor since 2014. Matco is a huge company and with its partners is a BILLION dollar corp.

Dont worry about next year. There will be nothing to consider. The tools will be offered else where… Its all good

YW

“Yup… Yet another year We offer something as a raffle…”
Sorry Spartacus I can’t seem to find that email of your previous offer to support the FTF. I have looked back in my archives from about 6 years ago when I took over. If you could possibly show me that email I appreciate

“Dont worry about next year. There will be nothing to consider. The tools will be offered else where… Its all good”
I’m sorry that your consideration will go elsewhere, bur I’m glad there are no hard feelings. All the best to you and Loretto.

1 Like

Please do not patronize me.
Keep loretto out of this!
I could care less what you say. My offer has been there. Dont need to prove anything and in the end…its climbs loss. I am past all this and moved on.
Keep doing a good Job!

Only 5 days to the FTF. I hope to see you all there:grin:

A post was split to a new topic: CLIMB FTF 2018 Photos