GR was awesome today

Finally got out to ride today.

Was thinking about what trail to hit. I decided I was going to hit GR and figured I would take the Old steed. 2005 Intense tracer. This bike is set up sweet. XTR M975 (175mm crank set,Triple ring, but only use big ring…ready to toss the middle and small ring to save weight, Carbon Shadow derailluer) components with Thompson 100mm stem 5 degree rise, Race Face aluminum bars cut to 23 inches with FMF 909 grips, Thompson Seat post with a selle Italia saddle, Stans wheels laced up to Hope Hubs with Hutch Pythons filled to 38 lbs front and back. Most of the Fasteners are Ti, This Bike weighs in under 25 LBS and closer to 24.

Waited for it to warm up a bit and Off to GR I went. I can honestly say this bike without a doubt Handles Like a gem at GR. The ability to cut and thrust is far better than the Floppy feel of My 275 spider. The tracer it is easier to carry the speed into switchbacks. Going inside/outside was SO much easier than having to Go outside/Inside and losing speed.

Today I walked out without hitting one part of my body on any trees…what was my lap time…come ride with me and find out for your self

Sweet bike and nice ride!

Thanx. This bike is a blast